The five projects are focused on market uptake of low energy buildings. Project activities include helping develop roadmaps for municipalities, defining standards, supporting national legislation, raising public awareness and campaigning for public building renovation.
- NorthPass - Promotion of the very low energy house concept to the North European building market
- AIDA - Assistance in the development of NZEB roadmaps for municipalities
- MaTrID - Market transformation through widespread use of integrated energy design
- SustainCo - Sustainable energy for rural communities
- ZEMedS - Promoting deep renovation of Mediterranean schools